Blockchain Transformation in Identity Management & Critical Infrastructure
A digital identity reduces the level of bureaucracy and increases speed within organisations by allowing for a greater interoperability. But if this digital identity is stored on a centralised server, it becomes a honeypot for hackers.
Since 2017 alone, more than 600 million personal details – such as addresses or credit card numbers – have been hacked, leaked or breached from organisations. Most of the current identity management systems are weak and outdated.
This event will focus on different blockchain solutions for providers of IAM and security services.
- How can providers of IAM use decentralized ledgers for their services?
- How could blockchain make identity verificarion more efficient, save and tamper-proof?
- How will blockchain technology transform the online & offline security sector?
- Identity verification
- Decentralized user data storage
- Non-custodial login solution
- Secure Identities for the decentralized web
- Strong protections for the critical infrastructure
- Self-sovereign identity
- Securing the internet of things
Keynote speaker: Jörg Rückriemen, Senior Technical Project Manager, Bundesdruckerei
- Eliana Gramer, Head of Marketing, The Ego Company (myEGO2GO)
- Balázs Némethi, CEO, Taqanu | Decentalized Identity Foundation
- Dr. Juan Caballero, Communcations&Research, Spherity
For further information: www.eventbrite.de
Unicorn Café Weinbergspark