Smart City Solutions Networking: Future of Last Mile Logistics
A joint event by Berlin Partner for Business and Technology GmbH Smart Cities Division, SIBB e.V., Berlin Business Office, USA, Austin Technology Council, Digi.City
Join Berlin and US representatives of the Smart City ecosystem to tackle to the topic of challenges and perspectives of last mile logistics that has already reshaped e-commerce deliveries sector with the 25% increase in 2020.
Win partners with incentives in:
- Solutions for the up-to-date supply chain
- Higher accuracy in scheduling deliveries
- Real time tracking of deliveries
The smart city ecosystems of the regions are highly innovative: in Berlin, up to 300 players are working on smart urban solutions. Decision-makers and innovators have the perfect space here to network.
17:30 – 17:35: Orientation & Welcome words by SIBB e.V.
17:35 – 17:50
- Welcoming remarks by Kristina Garcia, Managing Director of the Berlin Business Office, USA
- Welcoming remarks by Amber Gunst, CEO, Austin Technology Council, Austin, TX, USA
17:50 – 18:30: Expert Panel: “Future of Last Mile Logistics”
Moderation: Robert Lenk, Project Manager Innovation, Berlin Partner for Business and Technology GmbH Smart Cities Division
- Tobias Plegge, Project Lead, LAST MILE CITY LOGISTICS, Germany
- Chelsea Collier, Founder, Digi.City, Austin, TX, USA
- Dr. Benedikt Stolze, CEO, Urbify Technologies GmbH, Berlin, Germany
18:30 – 19:00: Networking in breakout rooms with Berlin and Austin representatives and companies
19:00 – 19:15: Best practice: “Smart City iHubs in Germany and in the USA”
- Ulrich Ahle, CEO, FIWARE Foundation, Berlin, Germany + Austin, TX, USA
19:15 – 19.20: Closing remarks